Over the years I have seen videos and pictures of a certain bridge over a small and secluded beautiful beach and I have always wished to see it for myself. This year I found out that this beach is located off the Amalfi Coast and I told myself that I have to see it with my own eyes. Today was that day. I couldn’t believe it. I was finally standing over this bridge and living in real time in my dream. My wish came true. Today was a bucketlist moment. From the bottom of my heart, I want you, every single one of you to get to feel the same way I do at this moment. Book that ticket. Dont wait to retire. Money comes and goes, youth runs out every single second and you do not get it back….. even botox.
- Sorrento, Italy. Bath of Queen Giovanna.
- Bucketlist moment to visit the Fiordo di Furore in Italy
- We chat with Summer, an Expat from Los Angeles, California who now lives in Amboise, France. Lifestyle, wine, Kardasdians, parenting, crime, and lots of laughs.
- Starting our 30 day drive thru France- Bread, wine, and cheese OH MY!
- Tips to help you get to Cuba.