We met up with Vanesa’s high school friend Anna and her filmmaker husband Bruno in Barcelona. We popped bottles in their bedroom and talked lifestyle in Barcelona. We also touch on tourism danger, pickpockets, healthcare, terrorism, politics, and do they really use bidets? It is a fun conversation and we hope you enjoy it.
- Starting our 30 day drive thru France- Bread, wine, and cheese OH MY!
- Tips to help you get to Cuba.
- Live from our little Airbnb in Havana, Cuba. What is it like?
- How to calm a bunch of angry Cubans on a delayed flight from Cuba to the USA?
- These two Washington D.C. parents got tired of the rat race and walked away from their corporate jobs to open a Worldschooling Community Hotel in Mexico with NO EXPERIENCE and its working.