We met up with Vanesa’s high school friend Anna and her filmmaker husband Bruno in Barcelona. We popped bottles in their bedroom and talked lifestyle in Barcelona. We also touch on tourism danger, pickpockets, healthcare, terrorism, politics, and do they really use bidets? It is a fun conversation and we hope you enjoy it.
- Sorrento, Italy. Bath of Queen Giovanna.
- Bucketlist moment to visit the Fiordo di Furore in Italy
- We chat with Summer, an Expat from Los Angeles, California who now lives in Amboise, France. Lifestyle, wine, Kardasdians, parenting, crime, and lots of laughs.
- Starting our 30 day drive thru France- Bread, wine, and cheese OH MY!
- Tips to help you get to Cuba.