We met up with Vanesa’s high school friend Anna and her filmmaker husband Bruno in Barcelona. We popped bottles in their bedroom and talked lifestyle in Barcelona. We also touch on tourism danger, pickpockets, healthcare, terrorism, politics, and do they really use bidets? It is a fun conversation and we hope you enjoy it.
- These two Washington D.C. parents got tired of the rat race and walked away from their corporate jobs to open a Worldschooling Community Hotel in Mexico with NO EXPERIENCE and its working.
- We are homeschooling? WTF! Are our two boys in trouble? Lets talk to Un/ Homeschooling advocate Erica Davis-Pitre!
- Did this 29 year-old expat from Michigan beat all of us at life? Listen to our latest podcast and find out how this kid is living his best life in Costa Rica.
- Costa Rica Hot Springs with the kids?
- Is it safe? Fun for kids? What is La Mafia? Live from Costa Rica!