We are live from Havana Cuba! Have you ever wondered what it is like in Cuba? We are sure you heard the stories on Cuban life but we got a chance to experience it for ourselves. Live from our Airbnb in Old Town Havana, we tell you what it is like, what to expect, how to get there, and what to bring. Of course we had to record this episode while drinking some Havana Rum. Enjoy the episode. Azucar!
- Starting our 30 day drive thru France- Bread, wine, and cheese OH MY!
- Tips to help you get to Cuba.
- Live from our little Airbnb in Havana, Cuba. What is it like?
- How to calm a bunch of angry Cubans on a delayed flight from Cuba to the USA?
- These two Washington D.C. parents got tired of the rat race and walked away from their corporate jobs to open a Worldschooling Community Hotel in Mexico with NO EXPERIENCE and its working.