We are live from Havana Cuba! Have you ever wondered what it is like in Cuba? We are sure you heard the stories on Cuban life but we got a chance to experience it for ourselves. Live from our Airbnb in Old Town Havana, we tell you what it is like, what to expect, how to get there, and what to bring. Of course we had to record this episode while drinking some Havana Rum. Enjoy the episode. Azucar!
- How to be a Traveler, not a tourist.
- Sorrento, Italy. Bath of Queen Giovanna.
- Bucketlist moment to visit the Fiordo di Furore in Italy
- We chat with Summer, an Expat from Los Angeles, California who now lives in Amboise, France. Lifestyle, wine, Kardasdians, parenting, crime, and lots of laughs.
- Starting our 30 day drive thru France- Bread, wine, and cheese OH MY!