One month into our family travel journey and we tell you how it is. In this Podcast we answer questions, we talk about what we have argued about, we talk about hate mail, how you can do this with points, how we homeschool the kids and most importantly, how do we get all this alcohol for free. Why does Vanesa think she has three children and not two? Click here!
- Live from our little Airbnb in Havana, Cuba. What is it like?
- How to calm a bunch of angry Cubans on a delayed flight from Cuba to the USA?
- These two Washington D.C. parents got tired of the rat race and walked away from their corporate jobs to open a Worldschooling Community Hotel in Mexico with NO EXPERIENCE and its working.
- We are homeschooling? WTF! Are our two boys in trouble? Lets talk to Un/ Homeschooling advocate Erica Davis-Pitre!
- Did this 29 year-old expat from Michigan beat all of us at life? Listen to our latest podcast and find out how this kid is living his best life in Costa Rica.