One month into our family travel journey and we tell you how it is. In this Podcast we answer questions, we talk about what we have argued about, we talk about hate mail, how you can do this with points, how we homeschool the kids and most importantly, how do we get all this alcohol for free. Why does Vanesa think she has three children and not two? Click here!
- We chat with Summer, an Expat from Los Angeles, California who now lives in Amboise, France. Lifestyle, wine, Kardasdians, parenting, crime, and lots of laughs.
- Starting our 30 day drive thru France- Bread, wine, and cheese OH MY!
- Tips to help you get to Cuba.
- Live from our little Airbnb in Havana, Cuba. What is it like?
- How to calm a bunch of angry Cubans on a delayed flight from Cuba to the USA?